There are two spots in Krondon to exploit pbaoe farm. The first is at the entrance as soon as you zone in and go to the big room. There is a pillar on the right side of the room. Go to the back side of it and jump up it until you are as close to the top as you can get, lag jumping helps here. Pull what you like, and aoe kill them.
The other is way in the back towards the bosses of this dungeon when it starts to look like poc. The first main hallway you come to as you get into the poc look alike area. On the right side is the exact same as the above poc glitch. Jump up onto the ledge and get a puller. Pull what ever you want, and aoe them.
A generic, advanced, and portable DLL injector.
- Native IA32 injection. (Inject 32-bit DLLs into 32-bit processes.)
- Native AMD64 injection. (Inject 64-bit DLLs into 64-bit processes.)
- Injection via process id. (On the fly injection.)
- Injection via window title. (On the fly injection.)
- Injection via process creation. (On the fly injection.)
- Injection via process name. (On startup injection.)
- Ejection via process id. (On the fly ejection.)
- Ejection via process title. (On the fly ejection.)
- Ejection via process creation. (On the fly ejection.)
- Ejection via process name. (On startup ejection.)
- Remote export calling. (Call an export remotely in the module. Allows for safe injected DLL programming.)
- Batch scriptable command line interface.
- Suspends the process while injecting or ejecting to help prevent potential race conditions present primarily in DLLs that perform hooking.
Should work on all Windows versions after and including Windows XP SP2. Support for Windows versions earlier than SP2 is unofficial. If you get it to work that's great, however I have no interest in officially maintaining anything earlier than XP SP2.