Evony Age 2: Raise your Prestige Fast trick
Want to learn a clever Evony Age 2 Prestige trick? Imagine having over 5 million Prestige, with 1 city, and a population of less then 250. We teach you this trick to raising your prestige up quickly and easily.
- Build a massive army the traditional way
- Move all your army to one small city. Preferably a city with Town Hall level 1.
- Move all your resources into that city, especially food.
- Have an ally or friend capture all of your cities except for that small city (or you can just abandon them but you might want to get the cities back so having a friend capture them is better so they can help you get them back.)
- Attack some barbarian cities.
- Collect huge prestige bonuses!
Prestige is partially based on your total town hall level. Let’s say you have 5 cities. You would add up the town hall levels of all 5 cities. Then when you do battle the amount of prestige you earn is based on that total town hall level. So you will gain massive amounts of prestige by only having 1 small town hall within 1 city. Your level of cottages, is also based on the size of the town hall.
Rumor has it that this prestige trick works on both Evony Age 1 and Evony Age 2.
- Evony Age 2: About Historic Cities Historic Cities is the best new features of Evony Age 2 imho. Conquering one of these is quite a challenge. The historic cities comes in 4 different types and they are spread all over the server. You can find more details about each of them further down in this article.The Historic Cities can be conquered by players, and the owner of an Historic Cities will have a great advantage when it comes to controlling the area around it, as an Historic City can levy both resources and troops from cities surrounding it. This means that you can actually steal both troops and resources from your neighbors when you hold one of these cities, which is pretty cool. How wide of an area the historic city controls depends on it’s level, the the higher the level of the city the harder it also is to conquer. Level 18 historic cities. There is only one level 18 historic city on each server, and this one is called Atlantis. It is placed at coordinate 0,0 on all server, and it is the strongest historic city there is. Conquering Atlantis is extremely hard, and only the strongest of alliance have managed to conquer one of these. There is often battles about Atlantis on most servers, as all the strong alliances want to be the owner of the city. Atlantis is the capital of the whole Evony server after all. Level 16 historic cities. The level 16 historic cities are considered the state capitals, and there is one of them in each of the 16 Evony states. Washington D.C. is the capital of Friesland, Prague of Lower Lorraine, Paris of Upper Lorraine, Ottawa of Burgundy, Beijing of Saxony, Berlin of Franconia, Rome of Swabia, Jerusalem of Lombardy, Loyang of Northern March, Vienna of Thuringen, Athens of Bavaria, Canberra of Tuscany, Moscow of Bohemia, London of Movaria, Cairo of Carinhia and Isamabad of Romanga. Conquering a level 16 is pretty hard to do, and you’ll probably need the help of your alliance to do so, but not even close to as difficult as conquering Atlantis. Level 14 historic cities. The level 14 historic cities are located every 66 miles on x and y, starting from 33,33 and onwards. These cities have a green flag on their walls. It is possible for strong players to conquer the level 14 historic cities alone, and many strong players have these historic cities under their control. You get a pretty wide area to control if you own one of these, but not as wide as the area the state capitals and world capital controls. Level 12 historic cities. The level 12 historic cities are pretty easy to conquer, and there are a bunch of them spread out all over the server. You can find them every 18 miles on the x and y axis of the server, starting from 9,9. The city will contain something like 1.2M warriors, 27k calvary, 40k pikemen, 17k archers and maxed fortifications, and you need about 200k archers and 300k warriors to conquer it successfully. I suggest you start out with trying to conquer a level 10 NPC as a practice before you attempt to conquer historic cities.
- COD – MW3: Fastest way to rank up Today we are going to teach you the technique to ranking up fairly quickly and easily. This is something that I have been doing lately, so I could have that generic plus 11+prestige emblem. So lets get to the strategy.The easiest and fastest way of ranking up in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 right now is through the game mode, Infected. While some may or may not like the game mode, this is the easiest ways to level up. Infected games last NO MORE than 5 minutes per game. This is one of the shortest game modes as most games have a 15 minute timer unless the score is reached. The average game time is about 10 minutes long. With that being said the average infected game lasts about 2 minutes 30 seconds. On any given infected game you will get about 1500-3500 points. That is the same amount of points you will essentially get playing any other game mode, and it lasts about 1/5 the time. Keep in mind that you also will get your bonuses, kill streak (specialist) bonuses, weapons bonuses, challenges, and many ways of receiving extra points. On one prestige, I spent my token on Double XP, and During a double XP weekend, so I was getting 4 times the xp per game. At the end of the two hours of game play I was already level 56, and prestiged two days later. With Infected you will level up very quickly, and very easily. Overall infected is truly the best way for you to level up, gain Prestige, and get those basic weapons leveled up. With all that being said, I hope this guide has helped you. written by MKS JohnR
- Evony: Wipe Out 1 Million Enemy Troops every Attack Wave This is a great team attack strategy. If you have a larger player that you just can’t take out this is a good way to beat them down before an all out assault on their city.First off one of your alliance members has to get colonized. So pick your target, port close by if you aren’t already or even build a new city close to your target. Then start taunting them. You can steal valleys, send nuisance attacks, scout constantly, whatever it takes. Remember this also works great if you or an alliance member has already been colonized. Now what your team is going to do is attack the colonized player, yes your team mate. To do this the attacker will have to be temporarily booted from your alliance. Don’t boot the colonized player as this might tip off the suzerain as to what you are planning. Now before you can attack your team member he/she will have to do a few things. The first thing is to destroy all of their wall defenses. Then they must demo their Academy and Beacon Tower. In a perfect world this player will also have low level walls (good argument for building a new city), this is not a must but it helps. Now what this has done is remove any advantages that the “techs” give you (your team/the colonized player) and your suzerain vicariously. So the colonized player now needs to open their gates and move all but a handful of troops and I do mean 1-5. You have to have at least 1 troop otherwise when you do the attack you will simply get a “There were no defending troops in the city” report, no battle. Finally boot the team member who is going to do the attacking. When you attack yourself and your suzerain’s army defends its colony (you) the suzerain will have no techs (Academy) and no intelligence (Beacon Tower). They may have a massive army in their city and suppression set to 100% but all of their troops will be fighting as though no upgrades had ever been done. This will make his massive army no match for your/your team mates single wave of 100k-125k troops with a high attack hero and full techs. You can take out almost any number of troops, even well over 1 million, in a single wave. On top of that in my experience you should take very few losses. Scout the suzerain before the attack if you can. This should be done by a third alliance member or the colonized player. You should always check your results ahead of time if you want to be sure of the outcome. Here is a good battle calculator. The only thing that you can’t really be sure of ahead of time is what your suzerain’s suppression setting is at. If it is set to 0% then none of their troops will come to your aid and the attacker (your alliance member) will become your new suzerain without a fight. As soon as this member is let back into the alliance you will be free. If it is set at 100% you will have a huge victory and a battle report you can really brag about! If you get an impressive battle report and would like to brag, leave it as a comment below! I look forward to hearing your results. Happy hunting!
- Titanfall Generations Prestige Ranking System Titanfall’s ranking system will be known as “generations”. With Titanfall Generations Prestige Ranking System, when you level up to a new rank, all your challenges will be reset. This is both good and bad, because whatever achievements you gained, will now be nullified, but the next levels of generations will now be a bit harder, and will require different weapons or objectives. Here’s what the menu text says: Take me to generation [next level]. Warning! You will lose all that you have unlocked and be reset to level 1. All challenges will be reset. Years of battle have taken their toll. We can regenerate you… at a cost.Your body can be restored. But your memory and your experience…all will be lost.When you awaken you will respawn a [next level] generation Pilot.You will be better, sharper, acquiring experience even faster than before. Are you sure?I’m sure Are you really sure?Yes positive! Would you like to go to the next gen?Take me to next gen! Generation numerics:1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10thTitanfall Generations Prestige Ranking System explained Requirements to reach next generation:Reach Max Level (confirmed to be Level 50 now via achievement list) Fully complete all challenges required for the next GenerationTo fully complete a challenge you must complete all 5 tiers of the challenge. The tier requirements for each challenge are listed below the descriptions. For example going from Generation 2 to 3 requires you to fully complete its 3 challenges; Kill 500 enemies with the EVA-8 Shotgun, Kill 500 enemies with the 40mm Cannon, and kill 50 Pilots with the Arc Grenade. Generation 1 to 2 No Challenges Required Generation 2 to 3If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the EVA-8 ShotgunTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the 40mm CannonTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 ElectrifierKill X Pilots with the Arc GrenadeTiers: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 Generation 3 to 4If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the R-97 Compact SMGTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Plasma RailgunTiers: 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 No HitterKill X Pilots with Satchel ChargeTiers: 1, 5, 15, 30, 50 Generation 4 to 5If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Longbow-DMR SniperTiers: 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Quad RocketTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 Critically ConditionedGet X critical hits with the Charge RifleTiers: 5, 15, 30, 50, 100 Top GunKill X Pilots with RE-45 Auto PistolTiers: 5, 15, 25, 35, 50 Generation 5 to 6If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the R-101C CarbineTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Arc CannonTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 Titan KillerKill X Titans with the SidewinderTiers: 5, 10, 20, 35, 50 GooserKill a Pilot who is ejecting X time(s)Tiers: 5, 15, 30, 50, 75 Generation 6 to 7If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Spitfire LMGTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Triple ThreatTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 Titan KillerKill X Titans with the Mag LauncherTiers: 5, 10, 20, 35, 50 Brain SurgeonKill X Titans by rodeoTiers: 1, 5, 15, 30, 50 Generation 7 to 8If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the G2A4 RifleTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the XO-16 ChaingunTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 Titan KillerKill X Titans with the Charge RifleTiers: 5, 10, 20, 35, 50 Fresh SqueezedGet X execution kill(s) as a Stryder TitanTiers: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Generation 8 to 9If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the C.A.R.SMGTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 ExecutionerGet X execution kill(s) as an Atlas TitanTiers: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Titan KillerKill X Titans with the Archer Heavy RocketTiers: 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 All I Do Is WinWin X roundsTiers: 10, 30, 50, 70, 100 Look Out Below!Get X kill(s) by dropping your Titan on the enemyTiers: 1, 5, 15, 30, 50 Generation 9 to 10If It Moves…Kill X enemies with the Smart PistolTiers: 50, 100, 200, 350, 500 DisarmedGet X execution kill(s) as an Ogre TitanTiers: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 MVPBe the player with the highest score on your team X time(s)Tiers: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Deadly ApparitionGet X kill(s) whilst being cloakedTiers: 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 Easy PickingsKill X GruntsTiers: 25, 100, 250, 500, 1500 Death ReincarnateGet a kill while ejecting X timesTiers: 5, 15, 30, 50, 75 Top GunKill X Pilots with Kraber-AP SniperTiers: 1, 5, 10, 15, 25 written and compiled by RazorUK
- Rift: Always get on the winning side in Conquest exploit This PvP exploit will allow you to always get on the winning side during conquest. It's an exploit, but very effective for farming Marks, Prestige, and Favor.