A cube of destruction is actually a n*n*n cube of tnt, that has been frozen on the TNT state and will never change back to air until the JVM changes block addresses. What does this mean? It means we can enter into the world, and blow it all to heck! We can destroy it so badly, lava will flow!
Video showing the effects of Cube of Destruction
Cube of Destruction Instructions
- Open minecraft and load/start a new game.
- Collect a few of any block type (dirt recommended) and place your cube (any size, any shape).
- Open Cheat Engine and select javaw.exe at the bottom of the process list.
- Select size 'Byte'.
- Search for the value of the type of block you used (3 for dirt, find other data values if you used another block type).
- Destroy the cube.
- Return to CE, and search again for value '0'.
- Reconstruct the cube at the same exact spot.
- Search again for the block's value.
- Repeat placing, filtering for block type, destroying, and filtering for 0 until only a few items are on the list (i.e. 8 for a 2*2*2 cube), then select the values and click the red arrow.
- Set the values to 46, and then freeze.
- In game, whack a few of the TNT and run.
- You will die unless you hacked your health. Before respawning, un-freeze the values, and respawn to see the damage.
Video Instructions on creating a Cube of Destruction