GTAV: Deep Inside Mission Walkthrough
Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Which would make the better James Bond? Michael’s got the looks… Franklin the sense of style… and Trevor… well… Trevor’s probably one of the villains. Nevertheless, only Franklin gets the chance to test his Bondian chops in this Grand Theft Auto V mission, and he does it with, yes, style. Enjoy the ejector seat, you only get to use it once.
Location: Richards Majestic
Unlocked After: Caida Libre
- Head to the waypoint outside Richards Majestic. Once there you’ll get a call from Molly.
- Hop over the door in the wall. Don’t try to go in the front way – you’ll meet some rather grumpy security guards.
- Walk towards the spinning red light in the distance. You’ll hear somebody complaining, and you’ll get a notice that you can knock out actors to steal their clothes.
- Enter Stealth Mode and sneak up behind the guy in white ahead. Knock him out. Franklin will automatically change into his clothes.
- Casually approach the car in the middle of the lot at the next waypoint. Hop in as everybody’s realizing that you are not, in fact, Brandon.
- Drive the car out of the lot. Try to get out of the narrow corridors of this area as quickly as possible.
Now you’re on the streets and trying to lose security. This is more difficult – but more interesting! – than you’d think.
- First up, the girl who’s also in the car will occasionally reach over and screw up your steering. Not much you can do about that other than staying on straightaways and avoiding other cars. Difficult, but not impossible.
- When prompted, you can release spikes from your car by pressing down the left control stick. This will wipe out pursuing cars so long as they’re on your tail.
- Also when prompted, you can hit a button on your control pad which will… launch… the girl… out of the car. Ahhh, ejector seats.
- Note that security is not the same as the cops. Once you get rid of your pursuers, you’re done. No need to hide.
Tricky for a few moments, mainly just in avoiding extensive damage to the car, but if you manage to remain in wriggly control of the vehicle and use the spikes early you should be okay. Drive the car to the garage marked on the map once you’re out of danger to prompt the cut scene and end the mission.
Gold Medal Completion Challenges
Not a Scratch – Deliver the car with minimal damage. At times you won’t be able to control this, but Franklin’s special ability really helps mitigate the damage the girl can do to your technique.
Fastest Speed – Reach top speed. Wait until after you’ve escaped security, then find a straightaway or a hill and gun it. Don’t damage that car!
Premature Ejector – Use the ejector seat within ten seconds. As soon as you’re prompted, hit the button and send the girl flying. No point mucking about. Note that you can scare the actress out of the car before you start driving by revealing your intent early… but if you do you can’t use the ejector seat. Keep it stealthy.
Second Strike – Hit the actor while you’re escaping in the car. On your way out of the movie lot you’ll see a guy in boxer shorts staggering around. This is the guy you mugged for a disguise. Wipe him out with the car. (S’what he gets for yelling at that poor assistant.)
Rockstar Games has produced one of the most extraordinary gaming universes ever with Grand Theft Auto V and it is taking the world by storm. Critics are calling it the “game to change the gaming world forever”; “a fascinating world” that produces “layer upon layer of intrigue and excitement”.
However, whether you are a newcomer, a happy enthusiast or a competitive gamer, you could be forgiven for feeling like you might not be getting the absolute best out of it so far. It is one of the most complex games ever to go on the market with just so many things going on.
“It all gets a little overwhelming – you feel it might take years to make the most out of this game” – Mad Games.
That’s why the team at GTA 5 Plus have decided to compile and release to the public the most comprehensive and complete collection of strategies, secrets, cheats and walkthroughs to help you get the most out of GTA 5. They are a semi-elite group of gamers who all have VERY high profiles in the online gaming world, and years of experience.
What you get from this Live Interactive Database that you will not find anywhere else:
1 – The most complete and comprehensive compilation of strategies, tricks and walkthroughs to help steer you through the hottest game on the planet right now.
2 – Exclusive insider information that is so secret that they’ve had to avoid revealing our identities.
3 – All-inclusive GTA 5 Plus ongoing support to assist you through your GTA experience.
Don’t even start GTA 5 until you have read GTA 5 Plus.
Go to GTA5 Plus now to start dominating the game today!