World of Warcraft: Alliance Guide To 50 Mounts
This is a short guide to help players get the 50 mount achievement and rare flying bonus mount for Alliance members. If someone wants to write a Horde version I will be happy to post it.
Ironforge Reputation: Rams are purchased by visiting Veron Amberstill in Dun Morogh. You can purchase a total of 6 mounts.
- White Ram
- Brown Ram
- Gray Ram
- Swift White Ram
- Swift Brown Ram
- Swift Gray Ram
Stormwind Reputation: Horses are purchased by visiting one of these 3 individuals. Gregor Macvince in Dustwallow Marsh at Theramore Isle, Katie Hunter in Elynn Forest located at the Eastvale Logging Camp, Merideth Carlson in Hillsbrad Foothills located at Southshore. Each merchant sells the same horses so you only need to locate the one closest to you. You can purchase a total of 6 mounts.
- Brown Horse Bridle
- Chestnut Mare Bridle
- Pinto Bridle
- Swift Brown Steed
- Swift Palomino
- Swift White Steed
Darnassus Reputation: Sabers are purchased by visiting Lelanai inside Darnassus at the Cenarion Enclave. You can purchase a total of 7 mounts.
- Reins of the Spotted Frostsaber
- Reins of the Striped Frostsaber
- Reins of the Striped Dawnsaber
- Reins of the Striped Nightsaber
- Reins of the Swift Frostsaber
- Reins of the Swift Mistsaber
- Reins of the Swift Stormsaber
Exodar Reputation: Elekk are purchased by visiting Torallius the Pack Handler in The Exodar. He is located just outside of town. You can purchase a total of 6 mounts.
- Brown Elekk
- Gray Elekk
- Purple Elekk
- Great Blue Elekk
- Great Green Elekk
- Great Purple Elekk
Gnomergen Reputation: Mechanostriders are purcahsed by visiting Milli Featherwhistle in Dun Morogh just north east of Kharanos. You can purcahse a total of 7 mounts.
- Blue Mechanostrider
- Green Mechanostrider
- Red Mechanostrider
- Unpainted Mechanostrider
- Swift Green Mechanostrider
- Swift White Mechanostrider
- Swift Yellow Mechanostrider
After purchasing all of those mounts you should have a total of 32 mounts. Only 18 more to go! I’m not going to include rare mounts that you may get from the old world because not everyone is capable of obtaining those mounts in a timely fashion. So off to Outland we go!
Kurenai Reputation: Kurenai Quatermaster in Nagrand. Trader Narasu sells Talbuk mounts. He is located in Telaar on the side of the INN. You can purchase a total of 8 mounts.
- Reins of the Tan Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the White Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Silver Riding Talbuk
- Reins of the Silver War Talbuk
- Reins of the Cobalt War Talbuk
- Reins of the Tan War Talbuk
- Reins of the White War Talbuk
At this point we will shift over to Flying Mounts.
Non-Faction: Gryphon’s can be purchased from the following merchants. Brunn Flamebeard in Shadowmoon Valley at the Wildhammer Stronghold, Durgan Thunderbeak in the Borean Tundra, Grunda Bronzewing in Hellfire Peninsula and Mei Francis in Dalaran. You can purchase a total of 7 mounts.
- Ebon Gryphon
- Snowy Gryphon
- Golden Gryphon
- Swift Blue Gryphon
- Swift Green Gryphon
- Swift Red Gryphon
- Swift Purple Gryphon
Netherwing Reputation: Netherwing Drakes are sold by Drake Dealer Hurlunk in Shadowmoon Valley at the Netherwing Ledge. Once you get to exalted you are rewarded with your first Netherwing Drake for free. You can purchase a total of 6 Drakes (that includes the free one).
- Reins of the Cobalt Netherwing Drake
- Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake
- Reins of the Purple Netherwing Drake
- Reins of the Veridian Netherwing Drake
- Reins of the Violet Netherwing Drake
- Reins of the Azure Netherwing Drake
Skyguard Reputation: Nether Rays are purchased by visiting Grella the Skyguard Quatermaster in Terokkar Forest. You can purchase a total of 5 mounts.
- Blue Riding Nether Ray
- Green Riding Nether Ray
- Purple Riding Nether Ray
- Red Riding Nether Ray
- Silver Riding Nether Ray
OK so at this point I have given you a total of 58 mounts that can be obtained in order to get you very on Reins of the Albino Drake
There are other mounts that can be obtained but I wanted start start this article at the beginning. In the next article I will continue on showing where to get the rest of the mounts for the 100 mount achievement!
I hope this helps you find those missing mounts needed to obtain 50 mounts.
- WoW: Every Obtainable Mounts and where to get them If you have ever wanted to know where to obtain…
- Reins of the Grey Riding Camel mount farming cheat –… Yesterday I was farming for Reins of the Grey Riding…
- WoW: Make 10k-25k in gold, per lvl 90 character, weekly There is a method to making gold each week, and…
- WoW: How to make gold selling TCG Loot cards in game In WoW, there are some items which can only be…
- WoW: Increased chance at Galleon mount As we all know, the Son of Galleon's Saddle mount is…