WoW: Horde Only Exploration Video – Two Moons & Seven Stars
This is a scenario exploration for the Horde Only map Dagger in the Dark. It explores both Two Moons and Seven Stars.It shows the areas beyond the fog, which in most exploration videos actually stops further exploration.
This video features two exploits (which are not explained). The first one is Perma-Rocket Boots Buff. The second is how to explore without getting disconnected from the server.
Please feel free to share your comments below…
- Mor Dhona Ropes Exploration – FFXIV This Mor Dhona Ropes Exploration in FFXIV video, will show you exactly how to get to the Mor Dhorna Ropes, using jumping and mount jumping techniques. Once at the top of the Mor Dhona Ropes, explore, take screen shots, or let other players know you are above them, daring them to come to you (or offering a prize to those who can make it to you - as unlikely as it is). Mor Dhona Ropes Exploration explained...Note: This FFXIV Mor Donha Ropes exploration uses no game hacks, but does exploit the game mechanics. While this is considered safe to brag about, there is a small chance that this could be viewed as an exploit, though not game breaking. So a suspension or ban is highly unlikely.
- Goblin Hot Potato Exploration Trick – WoW The Goblin Hot Potato Exploration Trick, will allow you to bypass the debuff, thus allowing you to use a Goblin Glider to move where you wouldn't normally be able to. The Goblin Hot Potato from the Steamwheedle Preservation Society is like any other item you can throw to players, but it has a catch to it. That catch is that it will randomly explode sometimes on use and throw you in the air at different heights with a debuff that lasts either 7sec, 8sec or 30sec. (the lower the debuff timer, the lower you will explode, although the height on 7second debuff explosions can go pretty high sometimes.) Because of this ability of the Goblin Hot Potato, we can use it to bypass locations needed for raids, dungeons,and even for good old exploring...Goblin Hot Potato Exploration TrickA side note: to buy and use the Goblin Hot Potato, you need to have at least Honored reputation with the Steamwheedle Preservation Society and you can buy them in your factions Town Hall in Warspear / Stormshield from the rep vendor.
- WoW: Glitching Vale of Eternal Blossoms Exploration Video There are 2 known places in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, where you can glitch your way under or through the environment. One glitch area is in the main city and the other one is at the Mogu'shan Palace. This does not require any type of Lag tool to cause the glitch through the environment, but you will need a large mount such as the Travelers Tundra, and a flying mount.
- Jade Forest Exploration Gallery – World of Warcraft I was in a random Temple of the Jade Forest group and I was running out of the Water Boss room (the Jinyu guy) I blinked into a pair of stairs and went right through it. I was a bit confused at first. I decided to take a risk and walk forward. I found out there is an entire Jade Forest that was empty and was a little odd. I began my Jade Forest Exploration Gallery. *Note* Blinking through the stairs might take a few tries. I also advise that if you're a lower level mage (85-89) wait till the instance has been cleared. WARNING this Jade Forest Exploration Gallery is grafix intensive If you are on a slow connection, skip to the last page, where we will provide links to the images, so you can open them one-by-one.Where to Blink to Start your Jade Forest ExplorationWhen you walk forward, it should look something like this.I didn't explore everything really. Just some of it. While I did it with a mage, it might be possible to fear someone in with a priest or warlock - I didn't test this. I also wonder about summoning someone in? If you don't have the ability to test, nor a high level mage, then enjoy these screenshots instead.Jade Forest Exploration GalleryBlink to Stairs What it should look like, when you blink in. Map of the Area Various Jade Forest Exploration Gallery Images Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 Image 8 Image 9 Image 10 Image 11 Image 12 Image 13 Image 14 Image 15 Image 16 Image 17 Image 18 Image 19 Image 20 Image 21 Image 22 Image 23 Image 24 Image 25
- Blink through walls, no mage – World of Warcraft Assuming you have a friend with a 2 person mount, then it is entirely possible to have your friend help you to blink through walls, without the use of a mage. This is easily done, with just a few steps. It's easier to do, in any major city, and requires running a script if in the open world or in an instance.Blink through walls InstructionsHave your friend mount up on a 2 person mount. Your friend will then need to run his mount against the wall you want to enter.(S)he should be running perpendicular to the wall.If in a major city, your friend should then logout. Profit! You will then blink through walls. If not in a major city, then your friend will need to spam click the following macro, using the in-game macro system:/run for v=1,500 do for i = 1,GetNumFactions() do SetWatchedFactionIndex(i) end endThis will then allow your friend to instantly log out, which will again allow you to blink through walls.