TurboTax Home & Business 2020 is out now, and comes with 5 free e-files plus 1 free state to download. If you live in the USA and you are self-employed, an independent contractor, a freelancer, a small business owner, a sole proprietor, have a home office or home-based business you need to file taxes this year. Intuit makes it easy to file.
TurboTax Home & Business 2020 Features
- Includes 5 free federal e-files and one download of a TurboTax state product ($40 value). State e-file sold separately. Free product support via phone.
- Extra guidance for rental property income, expenses, refinancing and self-employment & business deductions.
- Double checks your return along the way.
- Searches 350+ deductions and credits, including industry-specific tax deductions plus maximizing charitable donations with ItsDeductible.
- Save time with simplified asset depreciation and reporting.
- Create W-2 and 1099 tax forms for employees & contractors.
- Automatically imports W-2s, investment & mortgage information from participating companies and imports prior year data from TurboTax and other tax software.
- Understand your tax history and maximize next year’s refund with personalized advice.
TurboTax Home & Business 2020 Multistate Hack
To add the TurboTax Home & Business 2020 Multistate Hack to the Mac version, including the ability to download multiple states you will need to download the file below. For Windows, download the file listed below and follow the read.me file. Install Turbotax for Windows in this sandbox. Do your taxes, and save your taxes to a file. Copy it out of the Sandbox. Continue filing taxes, and choose a state to download. Once you file the state, you can delete the contents of the Sandbox, and reinstall in the sandbox again. Now use the saved tax file, and download the next state. Rinse and repeat as many times as you have states.
We HIGHLY recommend you do NOT file state taxes electronically. Instead, print them out and mail them. This will bypass a pay wall with Turbotax to file state taxes.
Download Intuit TurboTax 2020 Multisite Hack
Note: This is only the Mutisite Hack, you will still need to purchase the Turbotax software to get this hack to work.
- Virus Check VirusTotal | Note: Files @ MMOeX contain NO known malicious code! However, some Game Trainers or Bots are sometimes reported to be a Virus or Trojan, the most common is a keylogger called HotKeysHook or the file has been packed/protected with VMProtect or Themida and is recognized as Win32/Packed.VMProtect or Win32/Packed.Themida. In ALL cases this is a FALSE ALARM
- Access via Survey: Windows || Mac
- Pay $5 with Bitcoin: Windows || Mac - Link expires Aug 31st
- VIP Member Download (no ads/surveys):
Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2020 is not free (purchase a license here), it is produced by Intuit (c). We do not take any credit for the release of this software, other groups are responsible for that. Our thanks to them. This site is in no way related to, owned by, nor has any ownership of any of the logos, artworks, software, nor names or trademarks associated with this company. We do not host any software here nor link directly to any download.
If you cannot afford Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2020, and do not want to download it, you can also file your taxes for FREE at Credit Karma. It includes FREE filing and Free Audit Defense.
Tracking your refund
Once you have filed, there are three options for tracking your refund:
- Online: You can check your refund status on the IRS website. See below for the information you’ll need to have handy.
- App: The IRS2Go app is available for both iPhone (iOS) and Android users. You can download it using:
- Phone: The IRS refund hotline is 800-829-1954. This option is especially useful for those who do not have internet access.
What information do I need to track my tax return?
To track your tax return, there are three things you need:
- Your Social Security number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Your filing status: single filer, married filing jointly, married filing separately or head of household. Find out what these mean here.
- Your exact refund amount.